The SUNY Broome Faculty Association is….
- first and foremost, a strong alliance of professionals who advocate with a unified voice for their common purposes, interests, and rights
- a fully engaged and empowered membership that communicates diligently
- dedicated to supporting faculty and representing with integrity, vigilance, advocacy, respect, accountability, fairness, and effectiveness
- a champion for professional development in support of educational
excellence and for fostering student success
- an active representative in shared governance, contributing meaningfully to the collective development and success of SUNY Broome Community College as an academic institution