As negotiations get underway here in the Summer of 2021, please be assured that the Negotiation Team has your best interests in mind. The Rep Council has assembled a Negotiations Resource Committee (NRC) to collect and prioritize members’ greatest concerns. These concerns have been shared with the Negotiations Team, and the team will continue to communicate with the NRC throughout the negotiations process. Click here for NRC member contact information.
Below you will also find a Negotiations Summary Report and negotiation documents. Please be aware that these documents are being shared in the interest of unity and transparency with the FA membership. Also, the terms set forth in these current documents are by no means final.
Note: Should a deal not be struck before the end of the current contract period, your rights as an FA member will remain in place as per the previous contract until an agreement is reached.
Negotiations Summary Reports:
- College’s Budget Overview PPT
- FA Contract Proposal To College
- College Proposal to FA:
- Negotiation Ground Rules:
During this process, FA members should feel free to share their thoughts/concerns with members of either group (NRC or the Negotiations Team) as negotiations proceed.
Negotiation Team Members:
- Mike Lynch, Lead Negotiator, SUNY Broome Faculty Association
- Suzanne Shepard, President, SUNY Broome Faculty Association
- Tim Skinner, Vice President, SUNY Broome Faculty Association
- Julianne Martin, Treasurer, SUNY Broome Faculty Association
- Julie Cooley, NRC Chair/Rep Council Member, SUNY Broome Faculty Association
- Kristen Bensen, NRC Team/Member, SUNY Broome Faculty Association
- David M. Michalak, NRC Team/Rep Council Member, SUNY Broome Faculty Association
- Lisa Antalek, NRC Team/Rep Council Member, SUNY Broome Faculty Association
- Dawn Graney, NRC Team/Rep Council Member, SUNY Broome Faculty Association