- First and foremost, a strong alliance of professionals who advocate with a unified voice for their common purposes, interests, and rights.
- A fully engaged and empowered membership that communicates diligently.
- Dedicated to supporting faculty and representing with integrity, vigilance, advocacy, respect, accountability, fairness, and effectiveness.
- A champion for professional development in support of educational
excellence and for fostering student success.
- An active representative in shared governance, contributing meaningfully to the collective development and success of SUNY Broome Community College as an academic institution.