Throughout negotiations, summary reports will be added to the Negotiations page of this website for future reference.
- President Drumm met with us for 5 minutes to extend his best wishes.
- It was agreed that Nate Walz will work with a member of their team on financials
- Regina Losinger, lead negotiator for the Administrative Team, gave opening remarks, stating that the Administrative Team was ready to bargain.
- Mike Lynch, lead negotiator for the SUNY Broome Faculty Association, gave opening remarks
- Indicated that our proposal was the result of a lot of work
- Noted that the Faculty Association was operating under a new model, an “Organizing Model”
- Pointed out that a significant piece of our proposal related to the adjuncts
- Told the Administrative Team that we have made a commitment to the Negotiations Resource Committee that we will share our progress so folks know what is going on.
- Stated that we still require the Health Insurance information on our members.
- At this point we exchanged proposals and caucused. When we reconvened, they asked and received clarification on several points.
- We established that Mike or Fred Loveland would be the contact people for our team.
- We set future dates: April 22, May 13, and May 20 from 2-4 p.m. in the Wales Administrative Suite Conference Room.
Meeting was adjourned at 3:45 p.m.
Suzanne V. Shepard, Ph.D.
Member, Faculty Association Negotiating Team