Come join the SBFA and ESPA in supporting our basketball players and spirit squads (and enjoy some snacks)!
- When: Thursday, Dec. 12. The Women’s game starts at 5pm and the Men’s game starts at 7pm.
- Where: Baldwin Gym and the Ice Center Events Room
- The Opponent: Northampton Community College
Attendance for SBFA and ESPA members will be free!
Please wear your union attire or pins so the student-athletes can easily see who is in the stands to support them!
We will have some snacks available in the Events Room during the break between the games (roughly from 6:15pm to 7:15pm or so).
The Athletics Director has asked for an estimated headcount to ensure sufficient seating during the games. To help with that and to help us know how much food to provide, we are asking people who are interested to RSVP to Mike Grubb (email@example.com) by 6pm on Tuesday, December 10. Please indicate in your response which option applies to you:
- Option 1: You will be attending only the Women’s Game (and having snacks)
- Option 2: You will be attending only the Men’s Game (and having snacks)
- Option 3: You will be attending both the Women’s and Men’s Game (and having snacks)
- Option 4: You will be stopping by for snacks, but not attending either game
If you plan to have guests, please let us know how many will be in your party. If there is no indication of a number, we’ll assume you’re responding for 1.
(Note: Guests are welcome to enjoy some snacks with you in the Events Room, but we can’t promise that they’ll be able to get into the basketball games for free; that’s a special courtesy offered to SBFA and ESPA members for the evening.)
[Disclaimer: Snacks and beverages will be while supplies last.]
Yours in Solidarity & Team Spirit,
SBFA Organizing Committee